Beachside Fall Fest
Belmont Park returns with its 8th annual Beachside Fall Fest for guests of all ages in October and November. The magic of the season will transform the 94-year-old seaside park into a festive fall experience with shades of autumn leaves, hay bales, and freshly harvested pumpkins; plus, FREE activities like live entertainment, pie-eating contests and more.
We extend a thank you to all military, veterans and first responders who have fought for our lives throughout the years and have kept us safe! We wanted to also extend a special Thank You to the First Responders putting out fires during the fire alert season. To show our gratitude, we’re celebrating the brave all November long as part of Beachside Fall Fest!
NOVEMBER FALL FEST FESTIVITIES
- NEW Hay Maze + NEW Inflatable Obstacle Course | Fri 4p-close | Sat & Sun 2:30p-close | 5 tickets ($5). FREE entry with combo pass, Annual Pass, or kids 3 and under with chaperone.
- Giant Dipper Cornfield Tunnel | Daily | All open hours | Prices vary.
- Pirates Takeover Minigolf | Daily | All open hours | Prices vary.
- Friday Night Music | 5-8p
- Pie Eating Contest Saturdays | Must be 18 and over | 5:30p | Signups at 5p in Food Court.
- Old Mission Beach Athletic Club (OMBAC) Blood Drive | Sun., Nov. 17th | 8a-2p | N. Parking Lot
- Beer Zone | Fri-Sun | 5-8pm | Near Food Court.