Code of Conduct
Belmont Park is an amusement park and entertainment center developed for the enjoyment of every visitor. To help ensure the safety and enjoyment of everyone, we ask that you comply with the following park policies and verbal instructions from park employees.
- The following are not permitted to be taken into the park: weapons or knives, any object(s) that may be used in any way to inflict bodily harm, and alcoholic beverages.
- Pets are not allowed with the exception of service animals and dogs on a leash. Please clean up after your dog and maintain control of them at all times.
- No smoking (including e-cigarettes and vapor pens) within the park. Designated areas for smoking are within the parking lots.
- No skateboarding, running, rollerblading, bicycling, or other similar activity. Bicycles may be walked through the midway. Bicycle racks are provided at the midway entrances.
- Belmont Park is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Persons not employed by Belmont Park may not solicit or distribute literature on property for any purpose, at any time.
- No engaging in non-commercial expressive activity without the prior written permission of the management of Belmont Park and in accordance with Belmont Park’s rules for such activity.
- No commercial photographing or videotaping without written permission of the management of Belmont Park. Please contact 858.228.9316 for further assistance.
- Persons not employed by Belmont Park may not play musical instruments, radios, or device that amplifies voice or music.
- Offensive or objectionable clothing or apparel that may or provoke a disturbance or incite violence is prohibited.
- No fighting, threatening comments or gestures, obscene language or gestures, or racial, religious, or ethnic slurs that are causing or may cause a disturbance.
- No loitering, panhandling, obstructing pedestrian traffic, or creating a hazard.
- No trespassing when park is closed.
- No littering, or rummaging through or removing items from trash receptacles.
- For your safety, Belmont Park reserves the right to inspect all baggage and containers brought into the park.
- Guests under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted in the park.
- Belmont Park reserves the right to refuse admission or ask anyone to leave the park that is not in compliance with these rules.
Persons who violate this Code of Conduct may be banned from the property or subject to arrest. Belmont Park expressly retains the right to revise or modify these rules as necessary.