Crisp fall leaves, warm cups of cider, and pumpkin seasoning- you know fall is on its way. Although San Diego’s fall is predominantly sunny skies, we make up for the lack of fall weather with memorable, fun Fall activities for the family! From the best seasonal food to the most festive experiences, here are the best fall activities in San Diego.
Festive Fall Activities
Enjoy the beautiful San Diego weather with these activities to get you in the fall spirit! Grab the whole family for the return of Belmont Park’s Annual Fall Fest.
- NEW Pumpkin Patch- Bring the whole family and experience a unique opportunity to pick your favorite pumpkin at Belmont Park! Mr. Jack-o-Lantern’s Pumpkin Patch is open daily, complete with games, attractions, and family fun. Remember to bring your camera for this memorable photo opportunity. The perfect pumpkin awaits!
- FREE Trick or Treating– Who can say they’ve trick-or-treated at an Amusement Park?? This annual Belmont Park event continues with FREE Trick or Treating every Sunday in October at 5 pm. Everyone is encouraged to dress in their costume and bring their sweet tooth! Looking for more candy-related fun? Stop by Halloween weekend for a festive car show and MORE Trick-or-Treating!
- Enjoy Live Acoustic Music– As the sunset rolls over the ocean, take in live acoustic music at Belmont Park with Fall Nights. A new local artist will perform live every Friday night from 5:00 to 8:00 p.m., featuring a weekly rotation of local craft beers!
Experience Festive Eats
Bursting with flavor, you’ll want to stop by Belmont Park for these specialty items.
- October Happy Hour at DRAFT– Happy Hour returns to DRAFT just in time to enjoy an Oktoberfest-inspired menu, complete with specialty craft beer on tap, pretzel bites, and sports on the big screen! Join us on weekdays in October from 3 pm – 6 pm.
- Candy Apples – Bite into one of Sweet Shoppe’s famous candy apples! You won’t want to miss these festive apples for Sweet Shoppe’s 76th anniversary. You can also find homemade fudge, MONSTER ice cream cones, frozen bananas, and more!
- Funnel Cake – Satisfy your sweet tooth with a warm Apple Pie Funnel Cake from Belmonty’s. An amusement park classic, this Funnel Cake will bring you all the Fall flavors you’ve been looking for!
Start Your Fall Fun at Belmont Park’s Annual Fall Fest
The fall fun is back and better than ever at Belmont Park’s Annual Fall Fest. Get into the festive spirit with Free Trick-or-Treating, an all NEW pumpkin patch, live acoustic music, specialty eats, and more!