HOW TO RIDE:
Flowboarding, riding a flowboard standing up or using a bodyboard on a FlowRider or FlowBarrel, is a hybrid boardsport that is a complex equation of riding styles and equipment:
Surfing (minus the fin) + Snowboarding (minus the mountain) + Wakeboarding (minus the boat) + Skateboarding (minus the road rash) + Skimboarding (minus the sand).
- Read the Rules of Riding (see section below)
- Fill out our waiver HERE (parents or guardians signing for a minor must attach a copy of a valid ID to the signed waiver. The ID must be of the person who signs).
- Head to the FlowRider to start learning how to flow (all first-time riders must ride in one 1-hour session on the FlowRider before progressing to the FlowBarrel).
Rules of Riding:
- Riders must be 44” (112cm) to bodyboard or 52” (133cm) to stand up on the Flowrider
- Riders must be 56” (143cm) to ride the Flowbarrel
- Do not participate if you:
- have had a recent surgery or illness
- suffer from high blood pressure or aneurysms
- have a heart, neck, back or bone condition
- are under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- are pregnant or think you are pregnant
- suffer from any other major medical condition